Last Updated: January 22, 2021
To Our Community, Clients, and Others Within Our Extended Churchill Family,
During these extenuating circumstances created by the coronavirus, we are hyper-focused on you and all the communities we serve across the United States. Your health and safety are our paramount concern.
We Remain Open and Are Operating at Full Capacity
We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you and your family. While this time is uncertain, we take comfort in the fact that our best-in-class team of Home Loan Specialists and Client Assistants remain fully engaged and available. Mortgage lenders are considered “essential businesses”, and by definition, are allowed to maintain normal operating hours. We are diligently observing all recommended safety precautions and have empowered our teams with work-at-home technology to maintain the highest service levels and prevent any service disruptions.
Loan Product and Service Availability Changes Due to COVID-19
During the unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic, we have temporarily limited or suspended certain services and products to help protect the well-being of our team members and prioritize critical business functions. Services and products that may be affected due to COVID-19 include:
- Certified Home Buyer Program
- Rate Secured Program
- Jumbo Loans
- Bond Loans
- Second Mortgages
- Construction-to-Permanent Loans
- Government No Score Loans
We intend to restore all service and product offerings as soon as the health environment and economic factors allow.
We Are Responding to the Unique Market Environment and Will Help Guide You
This pandemic has created significant market volatility and impacts mortgage interest rates on an hourly basis. We diligently monitor the changing economic factors and respond accordingly in an effort to get you on – and keep you on – the smartest mortgage path.
Questions about changing interest rates and the home buying process are resulting in significant call volume from both new and current clients. To provide you with timely service, please read some helpful tips below:
- New Loan Inquiries and Questions: Many people are seeking new mortgage options given the current economic environment. We are working hard to reach out to each of you to answer questions you have and guide you through the mortgage process. For quicker assistance, please consider downloading our mobile app (Apple, Google Play) and creating an account (which will pair you up with a Home Loan Specialist licensed in your state). You can also schedule an appointment to speak to a Home Loan Specialist in your area.
- Current Clients Who Are in the Home Loan Process: For those already approved for a new home loan or refinance, we’ll continue to process your loans. Given the current environment, maintaining good communication with you is vital. Please watch the short video below from Matt Clarke, our Chief Operating Officer, who provides guidance on how to help keep your Home Loan Specialist and his/her team informed of any changes with the information provided in your application.
- Clients Who Have Questions About Mortgage Payment Assistance and Loan Forbearance: For those needing to temporarily pause their mortgage payments, please click here to learn more about forbearance and contact the customer service number of your mortgage servicing company (this is the company that sends you monthly statements). If you have questions about who your servicer is, please reach out to the Churchill Hotline at 888-557-7053.
- Need Immediate Assistance? If for any reason you cannot reach your Home Loan Specialist or Processor and have an urgent need, please call the Churchill Hotline at 888-557-7053 and a Client Assistant will be happy to help you. We thank you for your patience during this time.
We stand ready to serve and hope to be a source of guidance as you navigate the next few months. Thank you for being a part of the extended Churchill Family!
The Churchill Mortgage COVID-19 Assistance Team
1749 Mallory Lane, Suite 100
Brentwood, TN 37027